1. From your project’s dashboard, find the “People” module located at the bottom right.
2. To import from a PSPA CD, click “Import from PSPA”.
Alternatively, you can click “Manage People” and then “Add/Import” from the top right of the people manager. Then click “Import PSPA”.
3. Next, you’ll be asked to choose the CD where the portraits exist.
Find and select the directory that contains the INDEX.TXT or Datafile.txt file. For Lifetouch CDs, please select the LIFETOUCH directory.
4. With the file or directory from step 3 selected, click “Upload”.
If there are no errors found, the portraits and data will begin to upload to your project while updating you on the upload progress.
If you are importing portraits into a project that already has portraits, the system will attempt to merge any duplicates. For the portrait importer to merge two or more duplicates the portraits must have the exact same information such as photo, name, grade, etc.
Adding a single portrait
1. You can add one portrait at a time by clicking “Add/Import” from the people manager.
2. Click “Add new person”.
3. At a minimum, enter the person’s “First Name” and “Last Name”. If necessary, you can come back later to add a photo and other information.
4. Click “Save”.