1) If your school has enabled personalized yearbooks then visit the school’s online storefront. Ask your school’s yearbook team for the link.
2) If your school has started selling the book early in the year or before the book is produced, then you’ll have two steps: 1. Order your book and 2. Personalize it.
3) Purchase your book by clicking the “Order” button in Step 1.
4) When you have finished checking out, you should get a confirmation page and an email confirming your purchase. You should also get an email inviting you to personalize your book. Click the link in the email or return to the online storefront.
5) Scroll down on the storefront and find Step 2. When you ordered your books, you entered the recipient or student names.
You should see these names listed in Step 2. Each person may receive their own personalization. If you decide to personalize a student’s book in the following steps, then all copies ordered for that person will have their personalized pages printed in the back of their book.
6) Click “Edit Pages” or “Start Personalization Now” next to a person’s name.
7) The personalized pages editor will open.
8) Begin by uploading your photos. Click “Add Photos”. You can choose from a variety of photo sources including Facebook, Google Photos and more.
9) Once the photos are uploaded, you can start dragging them on to your pages.
10) To apply a page layout, click “Layouts” from the left side bar. Click a layout you like and then choose which page to apply it.
11) To add text, click the “Add Text” button in the bar above the pages. Double-click the text box to type, choose fonts, size, and color.
12) To add backgrounds or stickers, click the “Backgrounds” or “Stickers” panels on the left, then click “Find Backgrounds” or “Find Stickers” where you can search and filter thousands of backgrounds and stickers.
13) With this editor you can also change page color, crop and adjust photos, add shapes, borders, drop shadows and more.
14) If you run out of real estate and need more pages, you can add pages at anytime by clicking the "Add Pages" button located to the right of your last page. You can add up to 8 additional pages for a total of 12. Extra pages can be purchased for $1.50 per page and must be added in pairs.
If you need to delete pages, click the "Pages" tab in the lower left corner. Then click the "Manage Pages" button. From here, you will see red X's under the pages you can delete. Pages must be deleted in pairs. You can also move pages by dragging and dropping.
15) You can leave and come back anytime and finish by clicking on “Exit”, but remember to finalize your pages no later than the date listed here and on the storefront. This is the date the school plans on submitting the books to production. Once submitted to production, you will be unable to finalize your pages and you will receive a base book without personalized pages.
16) When you have finished designing your pages, there’s one very important step remaining. Click on “Finalize and Submit” from the top right and follow the prompts. This is important to do or the pages won’t print in your book.
If you added any extra pages, you will be prompted to pay for the pages after clicking "Finalize and Submit". Choose the method of payment you prefer and fill in the information requested. After payment information has been entered, click the "Place Order" button.
17) After you have finalized your pages, you should see a “FINALIZED” status next to the student’s name on the storefront.
18) If you need to make any changes to your personalized pages after finalizing, you can click the "unfinalize" button as long the adviser has not submitted the yearbooks to production. If you paid for extra personalized pages, you will be automatically refunded after unfinalizing your project. You will need to pay for them again after re-finalizing.
IMPORTANT: The pages will not print in your copy of the yearbook until you complete the finalize process.
IMPORTANT: You also must finalize before the deadline date listed in your school’s storefront.
Can I finish designing my pages later?
Yes. Your pages auto-save. You can return to the editor anytime by clicking “Edit Pages” in the storefront. Just remember to click “Finalize” before the deadline listed in the storefront.
What if I don’t finish the personalization before the deadline?
Your personalized pages will not be printed. You must click “Finalize and Submit” from the pages editor or the pages will not be printed in your copy of the book.
Can I edit my pages after I “finalize”?
Yes! If you pre-ordered your yearbook, you can unfinalize your personalized section at anytime (as long as the yearbook adviser has not submitted the books to production). If you placed an immediate order, you must cancel your order within 30 minutes to edit your pages.
Where will my pages be printed?
Your pages will only be printed at the end of your copy of the book. When you receive your book, turn to the back where you’ll find your four personalized pages.
Does the school have to approve my pages?
No. Because the pages are separated from the rest of the book, the school is not responsible for the personalized pages you design.