1. If your school has started selling the book early in the year or before the book is produced, then go to your school’s online yearbook store and find this school year.
2. Purchase your book by clicking the “+ Select” under the cover image and name of the current yearbook.
3. Enter the first and last name of the first student you are ordering for (as well as Grade/Homeroom). Click “Add Another Student” to add more students. When you are finished, click "Continue"
4. Enter the quantity of books you want to order for the first student and click "Continue".
5. Enter the quantity of books you want to order for each remaining student and click "Continue"
6. Enter billing and shipping info (if applicable) and click the "PLACE ORDER" button.
7. Navigate back to the storefront page and click “Edit Personalized Pages” unde the year and yearbook you just ordered from.
8. You should see the names you provided at purchase. Each person may receive their own personalization. If you decide to personalize a student’s book in the following steps, then all copies ordered for that person will have their personalized pages printed in the back of their book.
9. Click the "Edit Pages" button under the first student to start designing your personalized pages.
10. Once you are finished designing the personalized pages, click the "Finalize and Submit" button while you are in the editor. You must do this for EACH student's yearbook.
Note: If you have more than 4 personalized pages, you will be prompted to pay for them after clicking "Finalize and Submit".
11. You should receive a confirmation email each time you finalize a personal section.
12. Repeat steps 9 to 11 for each student.
Immediate Order Instructions
1. Purchase your book by clicking the “+ Select” under the cover image and name of the yearbook.
2. Click the "Order Personalized" button. This button may also say “Create & Order”.
3. Now you can enter the first and last name of the student you are ordering for (as well as Grade/Homeroom). If you have more than one student that attends this school, you can add multiple students. When you are finished, click "Continue"
If you’ve already gone through this process, then you’ll be taken to the list of existing personalizations. To add a new one click “Create & Order” below “Want to personalize for someone else?”
4. Find the name you want to begin personalized pages and click “Edit Pages & Order” under their name.
5. Once you are finished designing the personalized pages, click the "Finalize and Order" button while you are in the editor.
6. Select the quantity of books you want to order for this student and click "Continue".
7. Enter billing/shipping info, and click the "PLACE ORDER" button.
8. You should receive a confirmation email after placing order. You will also notice the personal section cannot be edited once you finalize.
9. Follow steps 4 through 9 for each student with personalized pages.
Note: You have 30 minutes after placing an order to cancel if you want to edit the personalized pages. You can cancel an order directly from the confirmation email.