Yes. Multiple students can work on the same yearbook at the same time. However, we recommend only one student work on a specific section at one time to avoid conflicting changes and save errors.
Articles in this section
- Creator Studio FAQ
- Is it possible to set a deadline for preorders?
- With the bulk shipping discount, will all books need to be shipped to the same location?
- Can the full yearbook be previewed from the storefront?
- Is it possible to have the same book in different stores?
- What is the cost for the Picaboo Yearbooks program?
- Can advisers see the progress of all the pages for the yearbook staff?
- Can multiple students work on the same yearbook?
- How can you have such short turnaround times and why there are no deadlines throughout the year?
- Do I have to upload my videos to YouTube in order to create a QR code?