Add a layout
1. Access the page layouts by clicking on the tab
2. Browse the layouts by category or choose All Layouts
3. Click on the layout that you want to add to the page(s). If you have not already clicked on the desired page, you will be asked to click on the page you want to apply the layout to.
Save a Layout
1. Navigate to the page(s) of the layout you want to save
2. Click the button
3. Choose which side of the page you would like to save (this option is not available if you are saving a 2 page spread)
4. Enter a name for the layout
5. Choose whether you want the layout to be seen by other team members by checking this checkbox
Note: Your saved layouts can be found under "My Layouts" and/or "Team Layouts".
Use a layout from another page
1. Click the "Use a layout from another page" link in the layouts panel
2. Click on the page you would like to apply the layout to.
3. Click on the layout shown in the left panel that you would like to use
Note: You can only use layouts from other free form sections. Layouts from portrait sections will be grayed out. Also, you will not be able to use layouts that were saved as 2 page spreads on a single page.
*If you would like to use a layout from a different project, you can click the drop down menu and select a different project
If you would like to learn about using layouts in a portrait section, click here.