- The school collects yearbook payments and keeps a record of who has purchased a yearbook. (Online Storefront orders do not apply to this list.)
- At least two weeks prior to the ordering date, the adviser requests an invoice via an online form located at the bottom of this page.
- An invoice is generated and is emailed to the adviser within two business days.
- The school mails a check for 100% of the invoice price.
- Once the check is received, a purchase code is sent to the adviser for the value of the invoice.
- The adviser uses the code to complete the order.
For Canadian customers, request an invoice here