How to Add New Team Members
As yearbook adviser, you are able to add members to your yearbook team. This allows multiple people to have access to work on the yearbook.
1. To add a team member, click the "New Team Member" button found in the top right corner of your Project's Dashboard.
2. Enter the new team member's first/last name as well as the email address they will use to register/sign in. You will also need to select a role for this team member (see role definitions below).
How to join the project and edit the book as a team member
- Click on the link in the invitation email. Click “Sign In or Sign Up” and create an account. It is critical that when creating the account, the email the invitation was sent to matches the email entered in the new account log in. If they don’t match, the project will not appear in the dashboard when the new team member signs in.
- Once you sign in, the project you were invited to will appear in the “My Projects” section.
- Open the project and this dashboard will appear. This is a real example. In the dashboard you are able to see the team members, the different book covers, the sections of the book, the photos you added, the people in the yearbook, and the recent photos added to the project.
How to Edit Team Members
Click on the team members name found under the Team section
Now you can edit the team member's name or change their assigned role and click "Save".
Note: You cannot change the email address assigned to the user. To change the email address, you will need to delete the team member and re-invite them using the new email address.
How to Delete Team Members
To remove a team member, simply click the red X located to the left of the team member's name and click Continue.
Team Member Roles Defined
ADVISER - The adviser is in charge of the yearbook project and has access to all sections and editing tools. In addition, the adviser can add and assign roles to other team members, manage members, supervise and organize photos, create and manage a store, request a PDF proof and is the only person who can place an order on behalf of the school.
SENIOR EDITOR - The Senior Editor has all the abilities the adviser has except for ordering, store management, and adjusting the price of the book.
EDITOR - An Editor is assigned a particular section to work on, therefore you must create sections within the Section/Page Manager prior to assigning anyone this position. Editors cannot access sections they are not assigned to.
PHOTO EDITOR - A Photo Editor has access to all of the images within the Manage Photos module in the project dashboard, but cannot access any sections.
VIEWERS - Viewers can browse the book, but cannot make any alterations. This is the ideal position for anyone who has volunteered to help proofread the book.